Immigration Based on self-employment
Immigrate as a self-employed person in cultural or athletic activities, allowing you to secure a visa for yourself. The self-employed Persons Program allows applicants to immigrate to Canada permanently under the following conditions:
- You must have relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics.
- You must be willing and able to contribute significantly to the cultural or athletic life of Canadian citizens.
This program is highly competitive and therefore, it requires a 25-month processing period. In addition, your application may require you to submit biometrics for consideration.
Why work with us?
We have among our retinues of staff those that are passion about Canada immigration and who have gone through the process themselves. Our clients benefit because people who have strong interest about their jobs perform excellently well, providing great value every time.
- Our customer-oriented staffs are willing to offer help at any point in time
- We structure the immigration process in a proactive manner
· We help you navigate around the pitfalls and obstacles.