Family Sponsorship

Providing Sponsorship for Family and Friends to Migrate

You can help a foreign relative of yours by providing sponsorship to migrate into Canada if you are a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident of Canada.

Eligible to be sponsored:

1. Parents and Grandparents.
2. Spouse or a Common law partner
3. Children who are dependent and individuals under 22 years of age not married

Why work with us?

We have gone the extra mile to invest several hours in a highly customized system for the provision of an automated, timely updates, even remainders about our next line of action for our clients. This will enable them to have ample time in preparing the necessary documents required for the next stage of the process.

  • Qualified RCICs with years experience
  • Rates designed to suit your budget.
  • Well proven immigration solutions
contact us