Immigrate as Part of a Skilled Workforce
If you immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker, you can be granted an express entry, ultimately speeding up the process for you. Express entry is specifically designed for those looking to acquire a working visa under what is deemed a “skilled worker” profession. Work experience required to apply to this program must be extensive. Applicants are required to have at least one year of full-time skilled work experience and meet minimum language levels in either English or French. In addition, applicants are required to meet one of the following requirements to be considered eligible for application:
- You must have a job offer, or
- You must be eligible to work in Canada, or
- You must be able to prove financial independence to support yourself and your family after arriving in Canada.
Why work with us?
Policies facilitating immigration to Canada, making the process seamless have been put in place. With the new calculation system, granting additional points to certain immigration programs, there’s no better way to an improved system. It was introduced in June 2017 by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). The “Express Entry” was designed to select good candidates under the eligibility and admissibility requirements of the Canadian government for permanent residences and for a period of six months or less in certain specified programs.
- The Federal Skilled Worker Class
- The Federal Skilled Trades Class
- Canadian Experience Class
- (A portion of the) Provincial Nominee Programs