Immigration Based on Caregivers Service– for children, the elderly or those with medical needs or work as a live-in caregiver.

Someone who is a national of another country can be sponsored to live in Canada as a nanny (a live in caregiver). The requirements are detailed by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC). The various programs available in this setting include:

  • Persons with high medical needs program
  • Live in program
  • Children program

Why work with us?

We consistently communicate with our clients, while providing regular status update

  • We employ technology and systems to make our  practice as easy as possible
  • Always deal with you in a personal, professional and responsive manner.
  • We ensure all your questions are answered  in a timely manner
  •  We offer a transparent advice tailored to meet your requirements.
contact us