Immigration Based on Caregivers Service– for children, the elderly or those with medical needs or work as a live-in caregiver.
If you are providing care to children, the elderly, or others in need of medical care, you can be granted immigration under the caregiver status. Applicants must be currently providing full-time care to be eligible and considered for immigration through this program. In addition, you can be considered eligible to apply for permanent residency through this program if you have been working in Canada for at least two years as a:
- Registered nurse or licensed nurse practitioner
- Nurse aid or an orderly
- Home support worker
In addition, those interested can also apply if you have at least two years of experience working within the Live-In Caregiver program in Canada.
Why work with us?
We consistently communicate with our clients, while providing regular status update
- We employ technology and systems to make our practice as easy as possible
- Always deal with you in a personal, professional and responsive manner.
- We ensure all your questions are answered in a timely manner
- We offer a transparent advice tailored to meet your requirements.